FLEET AND EQUIPMENT CAPACITY
We have a fleet size of Four Hundred (400) Trucks in very good condition. We provide quality reasonable transport service packages in the following areas:
- Loose cargo
- Containerized Cargo
- Bulk Cargo
- Contractual services
- On adhoc/emergency services
- Abnormal Cargo
We have qualified personnel who handle both the transport logistics and distribution management as well as ensure that all strategic plans and operations are implemented effectively and efficiently.
- As a dynamic organization focused to exceptional customer quality and safety, Buzeki Enterprises Limited always thrives to maintain sufficient and efficiently operating fleet that may respond to any volume of customer needs at any given time.
- We were voted and honoured with the Best road safety transporter award in transporters category in 2008 by Bamburi Cement Limited, Lafarge Group.
- Association of Kenya Insurers has presented us with Road safety awards in 2011, and 2012 for Best General Cartage position 1 and 3 respectively.
- We are members of Kenya Transport Association and our Group Executive Director was the Chairman of this association (2008-2010).
- The company ensures that all its fleets are well maintained, always conform to transport licensing (TLB) requirements and are operated by law-abiding workforce.
- We have has been remarkably recognized for professionalism in the transport operations, reinforcement of safety standards and the ability to maintain quality “as-scheduled” delivery.
- We are safety ambassadors and adhere to all laid road safety guidelines and ensure all loading for our trucks are within the tolerable Government load limits.
- We have ensured that all our trucks are GPS (Global Positioning Systems) enabled and can be tracked real time in any location any time.
- We ensure that all our drivers are trained in defensive driving courses and also undertake annual refresher courses.
- We undertake regular toolbox meetings with all our drivers and staff on safety.
- We have a strong safety team, which supervises road and in-house safety. We have regular road patrols running from Mombasa to Kasese in Uganda. We also have checkpoints along the highways where drivers are closely monitored.
- We have mining equipment and personnel suited for limestone, Gypsum, and Kunkur mining.
- We also provide all safety equipment (PPE equipment) for all staff such as reflector jackets, helmets, safety goggles, safety boots and safety handbooks.
We have and are currently servicing contracts for the following clients:
- Bamburi Cement Limited (Lafarge Cement – Kenyan Subsidiary)
- East Africa port land cement
- Mombasa Cement Limited
- Hima Cement Limited (Lafarge Cement – Uganda Subsidiary)
- Kampala Cement Limited
- World Food Programme
- Unga Limited
- Mumias Sugar Company
- Kenya Tea Development Agency Limited
- Mombasa Maize Millers Limited
- Milling Corporation of Kenya Limited
- Sarajevo General Engineering & Construction Company
- Kenjoro Enterprises Limited
- Export Trading Group